Ahhh, I was waiting to see something from you. Abby watched this and now just keeps saying, "do it again". She also loves that Piper is dancing too. We miss you guys!
I just watched this with my boys. Hyrum says they are dancing princesses. So cute! Good luck with the big move!
watched at least 12 times already. Em loves her foosiespiper. I love piper dancing with her bop
So cute! Piper is such a good sport for letting Soph and Abby do their dance! Hope all is well... we miss you!
I love how Piper is just tagging right along and knows the whole dance! Such beautiful girlies!
this is adorable. it put a huge smile on my face. cute girls.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ahhh, I was waiting to see something from you. Abby watched this and now just keeps saying, "do it again". She also loves that Piper is dancing too. We miss you guys!
I just watched this with my boys. Hyrum says they are dancing princesses. So cute! Good luck with the big move!
watched at least 12 times already. Em loves her foosiespiper. I love piper dancing with her bop
So cute! Piper is such a good sport for letting Soph and Abby do their dance! Hope all is well... we miss you!
I love how Piper is just tagging right along and knows the whole dance! Such beautiful girlies!
this is adorable. it put a huge smile on my face. cute girls.
Post a Comment