4.01.2011

help!

thanks for commenting friends. sorry if i sounded like i thought you were all crazy stalkers. it's not true. and i found some new friends! Ü


so i was "messing" with my blog this morning and accidentally clicked on the new template thing and all of a sudden my blog is different and doing weird things. WHY did i have to be so click-happy!? does anyone know how to get it back to how it used to be? as in not using the new template...


i miss my old blog.


landen is home. he was gone monday through thursday this week (i was not about to write that on my blog while i was home alone!). first time doing that alone and it actually went really well, besides me checking the locks 500 times at night. no breakdowns or going crazy. and the girls were soo good. but the best news is...


he got a job!


we are still kind of freaking out because it was the one we both really wanted. i'll expand on that later... but now my girls are starting to tear the house apart.


if you need a new addiction, i suggest trying these. we're totally obsessed around here. yum. Photobucket

15 comments:

John and Tamsen said...

So you made it to trader jo's. If I liked peanut butter I'd have to give them a try:)

HolliJo said...

Congratulations on the job! WAHOOO! (and for making it through the week!)

Liz said...

yay! he got a job. too bad we never got to see him while he was so close. tell landen not to worry, though, because i'm sure we'll have plenty of time to hang out once summer gets here.

k, now get out here ASAP!

kami said...

HOORAY!!!!!! what an amazing relief and wow...i am so excited for you guys. i can't wait to hear about it. i'm going to try those...i LOVE chocolate + peanut butter. PS, i have no idea how to help your blog :(

kami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaclyn said...

CONGRATS!!! So excited to hear the details and so excited you guys are moving to Portland!!

Janssen said...

Hooray! That is so awesome.

libby said...

congrats!!! that's such a huge burden lifted! can't wait to hear all about it...

Heidi said...

cousin david says congratulations!!

Kate said...

YAYAYAYAYAY! I'm crossing my fingers that your situation comes out favorable for us as well as you. :)

And I can't wait to try the Trader Joe's cups.

Jeni said...

congrats!!!! so exciting! Can't wait to hear about the job. Sorry I can't help with the blog...I think I'd need to be on your computer to fish around to fix it...if you'd like to come to NJ perhaps we can work out a scenario where I fix your blog and you take pictures of my family. :) :) :) :)

Lara said...

yeah for you! that's so exciting to move on - huh?

mom2cherreys said...

I hate it when Jay is gone! I become the crazy hermit lady. I am so paranoid about someone getting into the house, so I never leave and I check all the windows and locks a billion times. I also leave ALL of the lights blazing almost 24/7. Jay makes fun of me..... but I get creeped out!

Congrats on the job, that is exciting! Good luck on your move!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. Oh, and I LOVE your dark hair and bangs by the way!

Meredith said...

Oh my, you must be thrilled! I'm sure this will be a bitter sweet move for you all. So glad we have the blog, old or new (sorry not tech savvy enough to help it be the 'old') to keep in touch.