a little afternoon storytime
{ps... i took all the pictures this week with me in them using the self timer.}
and this picture is a little out of focus but i love it because that was totally me as a kid. always laying down with my feet in the air contorting myself into some weird human pretzel. weird... i know.
well that was a fun week. now i need a break.
ps... supposedly i had 144 views (and only 3 comments) in the past 24 hours on my blog.
who is everybody!?
Louisville.Milwaukee.Tempe.Boston.Provo.Milwaukee.Quincy.Spokane.Eagle Mountain.Lewisville.Cedar City.Longmeadow.Broadview Heights.Springville.Maplewood.Orem.Rowland Heights.Henderson.Champaign.Randolph.Omaha.Salt Lake City.Frisco.Chandler.Fort Worth.Denver.Rochester.Belo Horizonte Brazil.Newnan.Bolivar.Alexandria.Rochester.Kennesaw.Wellington.Tracy.Laveen.Pleasant Grove.Salem.Sandy.Sacramento.Hingham.Washington DC.Kansas City.Olympia.Rockville.Hemet.Lenexa.American Falls.Round Rock.Grove City.Mesa.Lehi.Cincinnati.San Jose.Meridian.Lynchburg.Needham.Parker
seems pretty creepy that way doesn't it? ok, i never even look at that thing... but thought it was pretty interesting when i finally did.
(leave me a comment... don't you ever wonder who's reading your blog?)


24 comments:
haha that is super creepy. One of them was me ;). I'm loving your dark hair. It's so cute! And we're excited that we will get to see you guys in Portland! (we're moving there too.....) :).
wow, that's a lot of stalking. maybe it's because i linked you guys from my blog. i recognize some of those locations;)
btw...i am LOVING your hair. i really want my long hair back now.
we're kennesaw!! :)
I am Laveen! I think I have commented here before... I'm one of Landen's old friends. I just love your blog so I keep coming back :) I hope that's not too creepy!
I'm Henderson. And I totally downloaded your chore chart. My Reg loves that sort of thing so thanks for making it available!
One is me! Sorry for the stalking - had to catch up on my blogging so my fingers were all typed out. Love the hair, btw!
some from me and my friends. i told them about your cute job chart.
Well one is me, loving the hair by the way.
I myself am wondering who in Dubai is looking at my blog.
Longmeadow - I'm a friend of Krissi and Dallen's. I have three little girls and love photography as well, so your site is always full of fun new ideas for me : )
confession. i look at your blog always. i hope you actually know who i am. just one of als best friends. that hasn't met you yet. but hears about you and your cute kiddos all the time. and i love your blog. :)
I'm Sandy. And I think you know I'm reading. :)
(By the way, your hair IS super long. Holy Hannah, lady. And you look foxy with dark hair.)
that was a fun week! We can't wait to hear how the interviews went. Em still asks about brown blankie once in a while but knows it is at foosie & piper's house in boston. we probably won't be up there until may unless you want to come down here?
hey girl! i'm here! i didn't read in that 24 hour period, but 'round rock' is on there, which is my hometown, so that's kinda strange. i always get weirded out seeing all the places on mine too. the girls are so cute!
Pretty sure you know who sacramento was. ;)
and I'm signed on my other stupid account and too lazy to switch.
Ash
can you post more pictures please? i got used to a couple pictures a day.
Alright, I am the crazy from Scituate that you probably see all too often on your feeder! Forgive me? Your hair and pictures this week are so cute!
Alright, I am the crazy from Scituate that you probably see all too often on your feeder! Forgive me? Your hair and pictures this week are so cute!
Alright, I am the crazy from Scituate that you probably see all too often on your feeder! Forgive me? Your hair and pictures this week are so cute!
Hi! I grew up with Ashley Phipps (was Hoggatt when I knew her :)) I stumbled across your blog through hers. Your photography got me hooked!
i am not crazy (i am the one from louisville) i worked with your hubby at firstline and i just love looking at all your photos and your girls are darling. plus my hubby is a second year dental student so its kind of fun to see how another wife is getting through dental school.
And I'm Happy...does it say Happy Valley??? You have lots of friends and admirers!! Keep up the posting, I'm loving it!! I'd be careful of that Macey Jones girl, she's kinda crazy!! JK Mace!
Wow that is a lot of hits!! It's probably because all your pictures are sooo beautiful. I know I just like to look at them. And because you are private, people might click every day just to see if you updated.
Post a Comment