love 'em. and i thought it looked darker. geez, how many more days? i'm getting excited to get you out here!
love. now I need a picture of the whole haircut. :)
Cute!! That color looks fantastic on you!! I was just marveling at how LONG your hair was in the last picture...I want to see what it looks like now.
love them! i've had bangs since i was 16 but i remember when i cut them how horrible it was to "train" them...don't worry, they'll get there...but they look great already!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
love 'em. and i thought it looked darker. geez, how many more days? i'm getting excited to get you out here!
love. now I need a picture of the whole haircut. :)
Cute!! That color looks fantastic on you!! I was just marveling at how LONG your hair was in the last picture...I want to see what it looks like now.
love them! i've had bangs since i was 16 but i remember when i cut them how horrible it was to "train" them...don't worry, they'll get there...but they look great already!
Post a Comment