notice how when i try to just sneak a picture of us doing our thing... piper stares right into the camera. i guess i need to be more sneaky. movie day after dance. (which has basically been every day this winter. i won't lie. thank you disney movie club.)

trying to survive another afternoon, knowing landen won't be home until after 8. again. i think i can... i think i can.

squeezing the guts out of lovies. my girls have a thing for anything stuffed.

{notice sophie's is green}

trying to survive another afternoon, knowing landen won't be home until after 8. again. i think i can... i think i can.

squeezing the guts out of lovies. my girls have a thing for anything stuffed.

{notice sophie's is green}
5 comments:
My goodness your girls are darling!! I love seeing more posts lately!
I can't believe how old Piper is. All that hair!
1. your hair is SO long. when did that happen?
2. I really love the first picture of you in the post below.
3. I heart diet coke. I'm assuming that's what's in your glass, and not some red wine. :)
okay, your hair is soooo long! i'm jealous. and your girls are beautiful. question: my camera lens broke and i am thinking about (well not thinking about) getting a new one. i was thinking a 50 mm f/1.8 because i've heard they're versatile and affordable. what do you think? right now i just have the regular kit lens and i am not that sad that it broke ;) although i miss taking pics of my kids!
your hair is LONG.
Post a Comment