and some favs from our family shoot that i never shared in september. taken by the wonderful bethany jackman. it was the only 95 degree day that month. Ü
I LOVE all of your pictures! Landen told me you'd been a bloggin' lately. You've been so busy crafting, who has time for blogs? My friend made a wreath like your felt tree. So cute. Soo much work! Someday.
Kristen!!! I LOVE your card! It turned out so cute! I love all your other recent posts too, your family is too cute for words. Glad to see you are doing well!
5 comments:
SO CUTE! I love the photo of you guys in front of the door, with you holding the Pipester and laughing.
Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!
I LOVE all of your pictures! Landen told me you'd been a bloggin' lately. You've been so busy crafting, who has time for blogs? My friend made a wreath like your felt tree. So cute. Soo much work! Someday.
Merry Christmas!!!! I love all the pictures!
Kristen!!! I LOVE your card! It turned out so cute! I love all your other recent posts too, your family is too cute for words. Glad to see you are doing well!
Beautiful! And your hair is so long and gorgeous!
Post a Comment