6.26.2010

noted.

my family (minus me of course) is getting off of lake powell today. i know if my mom goes and checks my blog and there hasn't been an update in over a week, i'm in big trouble. so this teensy tiny update is for you mom.

and only one soph pic to prove we are alive.

Photobucket

i was just telling landen today how much i love summer. and how much this weather solidifies our probability (is that even possible?) of ending up in a warmer climate. i'm sure the long, hard, boston winters have nothing to do with that mind set either. heh.

we've been spending our days at the beach and marking checkboxes off on our new england bucket list. obviously editing pics and writing about all of our fun has been low on the priority list. we just want to eat you up summer.

i'm promising myself (and mom) a better update soon. or maybe i better just promise myself more beach days. that's a little more likely.

arizona. new york city. lexington & concord. sharon vermont. amy & jordan's boston visit. newport rhode island.

loved it all. noted.

6 comments:

Liz said...

hey, take note. i want more!

kami said...

she is SO cute.

i want more too :)

Wally said...

Mom and I are figuring out a date to come see our girls this summer... stay tuned!

Jill said...

Thank you! Any little bit counts! Hope you're feeling better. Love you!

Missletoe said...

Soak it up. You have all winter (all 9 months of it) to catch-up.

Christian and Kara said...

Kristen,
I have left a message on your blog before, So I hope you dont think I am stalking you or your blog. Well I am with your blog! I just love all these fun and creative ideas you always have for your girls and photography. I will look at your blog and say " ok she has two girls and still does all of this , I can do that" but no such luck. Your inspiring me inch by inch. thank you
Kara
P.s incase you dont remember, my husband and I know your husband, and we are also friends with wes nat, jeff and hina. Thats how i am keeping up with your blog. Feel free to E mail me frecklecheeks921@gmail.com
If your open to it, I would love to catch some more ideas from you! thank you again