6.10.2010

my view

some days are just like this.
(no i'm not pregnant... bad angle on my part).

Photobucket

or why not add another kid to the other leg?

Photobucket

and then there's her view...
(we've been into finding belly buttons lately)

Photobucket

it's been a long day. it's 10:30 (pm) and landen was home for about 20 minutes to scarf down a hot dog. actually, he's been gone most nights this week. i feel bad for him. (minus that movie he went and saw last night). needless to say, i've been feeling a little "needed" by these two lately. i do love that two little people rely on me and can't survive without me. there's no doubt about feeling loved. it's probably just the daily grind.


but you know, we survive. and then i love these moments. and i want to wake them up and kiss them to death. (don't worry, i wouldn't actually wake them).

Photobucket

tell me you have days like this too.

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

I haven't commented on your blog before, but I've been following it for a while (I promise I'm not too big of a creeper!). All I can say is that, man, I have those days, too. Way more than I'd like.

Liz said...

definitely. sometimes i have to tell calvin that he only gets one tight squeeze on one leg and that's all. guess i'm glad to be loved too!

i think we're in need of a phone date, what do you say?

Jill said...

Those days pass all too quickly! I know how hard it is when you're in the moment, but man what I wouldn't give to have little ones squeezing my legs right now! I'd even take big ones squeezing my legs right now! :) Love you! I love Pipes snaggle tooth. Is the other one coming in? Happy Birthday to Piper!!! It is tomorrow there right now! :) Squeezes to both your legs!

Tamsen said...

I'd be ,ore likely to document a day not like this I know them so well.

You Can Call Me AL... said...

mom come on. ill squeeze your leg on saturday when i see you :) haha kri i love those pics. so cute. teach me everything you know. haha