4.29.2010

it has happened.

do i look like a mom yet?

Photobucket

i think when you catch yourself vacuuming with a baby on your hip you can consider yourself in full blown motherhood, right?


a little fuzzy and out-of-focus kind of fits us today.

12 comments:

Janssen said...

I love it!

B. Surfer said...

I think what identifies a mom more is the weights next to the baby books in the background not in use while you get the real workout vaccuming with an infant.

mom2cherreys said...

The 2 kids in a grocery cart that severely limits where you can put groceries, the diaper smell check, the booger swipe with not kleenex, etc. These are all things that also identify the "MOM". Someone even smelled me the other day and asked how old my baby was (I was without kids), I asked her what she meant and she said she could smell the baby lotion so she just knew I had a little one at home! LOL

Bryan and Ashley said...

I miss you.
We should vaccum with kids on our hips together sometime soon.

Jill said...

I don't think P likes the ride!!

kami said...

hehe. i totally vacuumed today with maude in the moby wrap and thought of you!

vacuuming with baby in moby wrap = not a good way to try to keep baby awake! haha. put her right to sleep when i was trying to keep her up!

kami said...

oh...and another one to add to the list: going to church with wet hair.

i never understood that and swore i'd never do it. what did i do a few sundays ago? went to church with wet hair. YEP. 2 kids is helping me understand now.

Liz said...

you should try and take a picture of yourself making dinner. i'll bet it looks a lot like me with two kids at my feet eating snacks to keep them quiet for a couple minutes of dinner prep. that's when i really feel like a mom.

allegra said...

oh good, glad i'm not the only one who looks like that.:)

so funny.

Cody said...

can totally relate!

Missletoe said...

The sweats and bare feet only cinch the deal. ...but a good Mom at that. Not sure the vacuum gets pulled out enough around here.

kiley said...

I'm right there with ya!