
my sis-in-law krissi made these adorable potato sack dresses for the girls for easter, and i've been dying over them ever since i laid eyes on them.

so an extremely quick photo shoot in the field (we're talking 10 minutes here) was not optional.

we had so much fun with them this weekend (lots of pictures later) i just wanted to post these quick for a happy easter.
why do two year olds have to be so into the "cheese" for cameras!?

this is what we get when we ask for a "sweet smile."

ooo i want to squeeze her.

more of that sweet cheese.

and our little standing machine.

obviously i couldn't pick just one.

thanks krissi, for being a sewing genius (she didn't use a pattern). and for playing with us all easter weekend.

happy easter. and yay for spring. my girls actually being able to wear these dresses and feel "comfortable" outside is an easter miracle.
7 comments:
You are amazing! I LOVE the pictures! The dresses are adorable too.
such cute spring dresses!
We had so much fun with you guys this weekend. The pictures turned out beautifully!
Those dresses are adorable, I think I might have to try my hand at something like that. I can't get Payton to wear anything but dresses!
Happy Easter!
love those dresses! adorable! Almost as cute as the girls ;)
Kristen! So I just was checking my sis-in-law Jamie's and saw that you commented and Im so glad you did because I somehow lost the link to your blog awhile back and have been bummed that I couldn't remember it! Anyway, I will be adding you to my list if you don't mind:) I can't believe you have two babes!! (very very beautiful babes---that I can believe!) You look great as always and it sounds like Boston is treating you well. I love it out there. Matt and I are actually moving to San Francisco in 3 weeks. Crazy. Anyway this was a long update for a comment but I'm glad to be able to reconnect!
The Easter sweetness is to die for! Emmy has a potato sack dress, but I've been unsure how exactly it was worn, thanks lovely models.
Post a Comment