3.05.2010

free shipping

just letting everyone know there is free shipping in my shop all weekend long and monday for a birthday celebration.

and we all know what sophie says to that.

"oh! i want some take!" (cake)


Photobucket

i love the bitties.

ps... piper got her first tooth yesterday! and a cold. teeth + sickness + sleep deprivation = not a happy camper. poor baby. but her little tooth is so cute!


and just for a fun flashback of sophie's teeth at the exact same age piper is right now...

Photobucket

and this is a major change of subject... but it was in the same folder. look how short my hair was 2 years ago! yikes! it's half-way down my back now!

Photobucket


don't you love my little lounger (notice the leg cross)? she seems so casual after the wake of toys she left behind her.

Photobucket

you can guarantee this is what we'll be doing with the sickies this weekend.

6 comments:

Kara & Levi said...

I can't believe how many teeth Sophie had at 8 months! Thats insane!! Marley still only has her 2 bottom ones which I'm glad about because nursing and teeth don't mix, I think! I'm shocked Piper weaned herself?? Did Sophie do that too at that age? It's going to be tough to wean Marley, she's way attached...haha.

Tara : Damon : Ellis : Hudson said...

haha, all those toys and all she cares about is a lens cap. perfect!
tara

Gretchen said...

There's a picture in the WIC office of sophie from a breastfeeding thing they did way back when. It is upstairs now so one really looks at each but each time I'm in the office I smile and wave at baby Soph. That picture of her reminded me.
Piper can grow teeth without drooling? That is impressive. Looks like she graduated nursing just in time!

Shaunel said...

Kristen, it is probably for the financial well being of our future family that we are having a boy. If I was having a girl, I know my more indulgent side would overtake me--your little bows are SOO cute. Hopefully someday I'll get to put one on a girlie head :)

Liz said...

i forgot your hair was that short. mine's about the same now. i love seeing pics of baby soph. those were good days, haha!

and, there is a picture of sophie in the wic office? i never knew...

look forward to my phone call tomorrow. hope you have lots of plans to be pampered and taken care of!

mom2cherreys said...

I am soooo bummed I missed the free shipping! I have been checking in to see new stuff. The weekend was busy though! LOVE all the picks, it's nice to look back!