1.19.2010

did our duty

that's right. we fulfilled our civic duty today.

Photobucket

no, not buying girl scout cookies. ok yes we did that, and i feel that anyone who passes up that opportunity is not american. but right before we purchased our beloved samoas...

Photobucket

WE VOTED.

gotta love our classy little town. pink paint and all.

Photobucket

we were just sitting here tonight watching the polls. and all i have to say is...

hey-o republicans in the senate.

that one feels good. glad we could be part of that vote today.

and this one's for you mom and dad. lovin' the fur. little p says thanks.

Photobucket

i really wasn't trying to match her.

and i promise christmas pics are almost done mom.

13 comments:

Janssen said...

I voted too!

Also, they didn't give out "I voted" stickers. What is the point of even voting?!

Liz said...

you are SO american and political. love it. and i love piper's coat, haha. you are one of THOSE moms.

becky d said...

Where did you get the temple with the flashing words! I love it. Please write back. Oh, my niece LOVES your etsy stuff. She got me looking at it.

libby said...

woot woot.

mom2cherreys said...

That is a really good picture of the two of you! Glad you voted and love the cookies! Payton has been asking me when she will get new hair stuff, she says "I am so over the other ones mom!" What a ham!

Krissi said...

a big thanks from us for doing your duty! woot woot! and pipey is a little diva :)

Amber Bernard said...

A big fat thank you from us Idahoans for doing your duty :)

Kri you look gorgeous and Piper looks so adorable!

brenna said...

So jealous of your cookies. All of the girl scouts in provo seemed to have disappeared...

Spencer and Amy said...

Oh my gosh she looks so darn adorable!! That jacket is to die for cute :)

Gretchen said...

Carmel De Lites ought to be a civic duty. Yay for the underdog Scott. We sure have some handsome representation out here. First Ted now Scott, rawrrrr

The Bevans said...

We owe you one for voting! Thanks! I'm loving the fur, seriously, I will have a smile all day when I think of Piper!

Laura said...

so cute! love the car story. And thanks for voting! I'm excited he won.

karla said...

Oh you lucky people who got to vote - happy, happy day! THANK YOU for voting Brown!