what a perfect 300th post! if i do say so myself...
be merry.
and we're off! {getting up at 3am to go to the airport with a sick baby who just got 2 flu shots and a toddler that didn't get a nap. wish us luck. bless you bart.}
Good luck on the trip! Ooh, I'm looking at the time now; it's 12:40 a.m. here, which means you'll be getting up in about 20 minutes! Crazy. Have fun in Portland. (Too bad we couldn't overlap Portland Christmases . . . )
I'm sending good vibes your way, crossing my fingers that it doesn't snow there like last year. I don't know about you, but I'm dreaming of a GREEN Christmas.
10 comments:
Wow! Such a cute Christmas card! Have fun in Oregon and a Merry Christmas. (ps love the scarf, i've got the same one!)
Darling. Have fun with Bart - I'll enjoy staying in my warm bed ;)
Have a safe trip!
Merry Christmas!!
I can't wait to see lots of Portland pictures! Oh Portland my dear Portland...I heart Portland!
Good luck on the trip! Ooh, I'm looking at the time now; it's 12:40 a.m. here, which means you'll be getting up in about 20 minutes! Crazy. Have fun in Portland. (Too bad we couldn't overlap Portland Christmases . . . )
I'm sending good vibes your way, crossing my fingers that it doesn't snow there like last year. I don't know about you, but I'm dreaming of a GREEN Christmas.
such a darling family and a really cute card! love the fun bright colors. hope you guys have a merry christmas!
Cute pictures! Have a great time in Oregon! Merry Christmas guys and let us know next time you are down in AZ :).
Cute picture...love the yellow sweater with the scarf. :) We are such twinners. I hope you guys were able to fly out before the big storm rolled in!
Very cute picture! I love Sohpie's outfit!
300th post, seriously!? I am a bit behind! I am finally approaching my 100th. Anywho, Merry Christmas! It's always fun to be with family.
Post a Comment