11.06.2009

come one, come all

ok probably not, because most of you who read this blog live thousands of miles away from me. but if you do happen to live in the boston area and need a good saturday morning "get into the holiday spirit" activity come visit me in Abington at the VFW for a

HOLIDAY CRAFT FAIR



and see may day studio live!

and if you are really really desperate for a friday night activity (tonight) you can come visit me and landen (yes i'm dragging him with) in Lynn at Shoemaker Elementary School for another

HOLIDAY CRAFT FAIR.

we are almost done with this madness (it really has been fun thinking everything up and getting it all ready). the sad part is, everything else in my life, including my house, has been neglected so there are no breaks when this is all over.


i was going to post a picture of what my dresser looked like last night (i used it to do a "mock set up" because it's like 6 feet long) but my stupid memory card is messing up my pictures and having conversion problems... more on that later.


over and out.

9 comments:

Bryan and Ashley said...

Oh I wish I was there! I would totally be desperate on a Friday night and come see your crafts!! :)

jenniferhoiyin said...

wish i was there too!

Melonius said...

that sounds so fun! Good luck!

Liz said...

good luck! i'm excited to hear how it goes. i wish i was there to see you in all your glory, hehe.

oh, and in case you were wondering, this does not fulfill my need for a tutt update. come on, i miss you!

Liz said...

(ok, i know you're busy)

The Bevans said...

It's gonna rock. And you have to let me know how my bedazzled bitty clips sell!:)

Krissi said...

good luck, i hope they sell like hot cakes!

jodie said...

I just have to say...I love the picture of your messy craft table. I think it shows perfectly how talented and creative you are. Something to be so grateful for!

kami said...

hope the craft fairs went well! i am sure everything you displayed was a hit because everything you make is darling!!