9.14.2009

newest family member

this little baby is scheduled to be delivered to my home tomorrow. i'm almost to the hyperventilating stage. if you need me, you know where i'll be. parked next to my intercom waiting for the friendly ups guy. {we're on a first name basis. i do a lot of on-line shopping.}


Photobucket


welcome to the family. eeee! i can't wait!

6 comments:

allegra said...

oooh i'm soo jealous!! i've wanted that exact lens forever but haven't gotten around to buying it yet. so many great photographers have that baby, she must be good:) i can't wait to see what you do with her. is the sigma as good as the nikon version? i haven't really researched it out.

well have fun with it! you deserve it, you busy momma -of -two.

Brooke said...

oh, that looks like tons of fun. can't wait to see what new pictures you come up with now!

Tamsen said...

Congrats! That's very exciting. Ok, so I can't completely share in your excitement but I do know the excitement that Landen must be feeling:)

kami said...

ooh fun! can't wait to see the new pics!

libby said...

Oh kristen, this is going to change your life. :) Don't you think it's time for us to see each other again? Maybe do a little photo-ing? I think.

Missletoe said...

I think I am the MOST excited.... you know, outside the family...