
(no we didn't bribe soph to kiss piper, she loves rubbing her cheeks all over her head...haha)
brookie left today and we're all a little sad. she is the most easy going person and so fun and helpful. i will miss my buddy. it's amazing how much more entertaining your day is when you have an adult to talk to and not a baby or 2 year old! we did movies (like i actually saw one in the theater...gasp!), target/grocery store/slurpee/mall runs, pizza making, game playing, candy eating, nantasket beach, a little boston tour including beacon hill and north end cannoli, larz anderson park, complete with lots and lots of senior picture taking and late night chats. i hope my girls are close like i am with my sisters. there's nothing like it.
and now for some proof. sorry it was hard to pick favorites.







we played a little too.


random computer in field... my dad's the family computer nerd.


thanks for coming brook, we'll miss you!
more august updates soon...
4 comments:
Great pics as always Kristen! Where is that field? I love it!
I love #2 of your sister; the light in her eyes is awesome. But, then again, they're all beautiful. What can I say? I love looking at your photos.
And I'm glad you've gotten to have some good sister time. Absolutely necessary to maintain sanity.
super cute pictures! glad you had a fun visit. piper is beginning to look more & more like sophie to me now! they're both soo darling!
Those are some super cute pics. Your so talented with your camera.
Post a Comment