7.05.2009

the flag

thanks to the much anticipated, once a year, patriotic wardrobe we always enjoy...

we made a human flag for our fourth of july.

what did you do?

Photobucket

i'll post more when i don't have sleep that i should be taking advantage of.

7 comments:

Hina Schneider said...

Super cute.

The Bevans said...

I'm jealous Kris got to see y'all and 'Pipah'! BTW, that is a good looking flag!

kami said...

cute flag!! love the target shirt :) i think you already know but travis and landen could be twinners like every day of the week with those target shirts!

Krissi said...

We had so much fun with you guys & the drive back was a breeze. like 2 hrs 10 min :) it was awesome. you may have noticed that I didn't even bother taking out my camera while we were there because you take amazing pics and mine are lamo. So I'll either link to your blog when you post em or just copy them off your blog. cool?

Stephanie said...

SOOOO CUTE!

Kara & Levi said...

Piper is too cute! I'm so happy she's finally here. Did your mom take off? Or is she still there? I hope everything is going well with feedings and sleep and two year olds hehe. I know they are though because you're a pro at this, Miss 2nd time around Mommy.

Spencer and Amy said...

That is so darn cute!