ok i confess...
i'm kind of a blog stalker. but who isn't right? who hasn't just randomly clicked on someone's name on the sidebar of your friend of a friend's blog? and by the time you know it, you're looking at someone's family photo thinking, how the heck did i get here?
i really don't do it that much, but every now and then i find myself thinking, "oh that's a cool name, i bet they have a cool life..." or, "this person must be cool if they are friends with my cool friend." so my click happy finger clicks...
and it's usually photography blogs or craft blogs or scrapbook blogs. ok, you get the picture. but i decided i need to say hi to these people. maybe not all of them, but at least let them know i'm not a weirdo and i like something they did or made. because who doesn't like hearing that? i love sharing good ideas.
so if you're reading this and have never said hi, {yes, even if i don't know you} please say hi! i promise it's not weird, i would love to be your blog friend. and chances are, i've probably visited your blog. {oooo... that sounds creepy, i'm really not that bad}.
i'm kind of a blog stalker. but who isn't right? who hasn't just randomly clicked on someone's name on the sidebar of your friend of a friend's blog? and by the time you know it, you're looking at someone's family photo thinking, how the heck did i get here?
i really don't do it that much, but every now and then i find myself thinking, "oh that's a cool name, i bet they have a cool life..." or, "this person must be cool if they are friends with my cool friend." so my click happy finger clicks...
and it's usually photography blogs or craft blogs or scrapbook blogs. ok, you get the picture. but i decided i need to say hi to these people. maybe not all of them, but at least let them know i'm not a weirdo and i like something they did or made. because who doesn't like hearing that? i love sharing good ideas.
so if you're reading this and have never said hi, {yes, even if i don't know you} please say hi! i promise it's not weird, i would love to be your blog friend. and chances are, i've probably visited your blog. {oooo... that sounds creepy, i'm really not that bad}.
sophie found out what fun the ipod touch can be... uh-oh. why is it that kids can take over everything in your house in a matter of minutes?
more of this later. we remembered our suits this time.
21 comments:
do I count? can I say hi?
I'm pretty sure you know that I read your blog, but I am guilty of the same thing. It's amazing how many of the blogs i read regularly are of people I don't actually know..
i confess. i stalk you.
I've said hi before, but hi again! You're blog is amazing!
i am not crazy or a weirdo, i actually know your husband from Firstline, but i LOVE looking at your pictures and wishing i could take pictures that well! thats why i look at your blog :)
Alright then, Hello!
I think your photography is pretty awesome! And your babies are too cute!
that pic of sophie makes me laugh out loud ever time! See you Thursday!
i comment every now and then, but i pretty much always stalk your blog. i can't help it! your girls are so stinkin cute!!
but can people who don't know you still see your blog? i thought you were all privatized now??
so i'm thinking about going to new york to visit a friend of mine in like january.. i know, i'm crazy to go from vegas sunshine and warmth to new york dead of winter.. but i think it'll be nice to let carter play in some real snow for once.. would you be up for a visit???
I confess i love readingyour blog and miss you tons. missed you this year at the reunion.
Hi! I'm Patrick Summerhays' sister Alyson. I love to look at your blog and also to check out your etsy shop. I'm starting to make little girl hair bows and headbands too. I would love to put your link on my blog as well if you're ok with that!
kristin, i read your blog all the time! i don't think it's TOO bad since we in the same ward and all.. just letting you know, and saying HI!
Tara Salinas
Yes, I COMPLETELY stalk your blog daily for updates on my babies!!! :)
heather! if you read this... i want to be added to your "private" blog!
oh and alyson, yes link to me please! that's awesome!
Hi Kristen,
I am Kara and I am friends with Hina and Natalie. My husband Christian I actually know your husband, he would hang out in our group way back when.. Anyways, I clicked onto your Blog one time and I just loved to look at your pictures. I came back every so often and I just like to laugh and get cute ideas. I am sorry. I am guilty of major blog stocking too. We are actually having another girl too and I saw the name piper and fell in love with it. Weird, so since your a fellow friend/ stocker feel free to browse around our blog too!! Thanks
Hi
I just found your blog, not sure how but I did. I'm usually bad about commenting on blogs but I'm trying to fix that! Some of your pictures are from the beach where I live! Hopefully it won't rain much more this summer and we can get out and enjoy it!
Caryn
Hi there! Glad you stopped by my blog and said hello! It's always fun to meet new bloggy friends. Can i just say your clips are AdorABle!? We should do a swap between our shops if you're interested! :)
Oh, and I think I'm going to love your blog. just sayin. :)
Not sure if I've ever commented on your blog before or not. I found you through a friend of a friend of a friend, I'm sure (the way I find all blogs). I love your blog. You take great photos and you have the most darling family. Come visit my blog if you have a chance and nice to "meet" you!
hmmm...never thought of it as stalking, but i guess that's what it is if i've never actually met you but know of you, isn't it? haha...anyway, i'm janelle (nice to meet you) and we share two very cool friends...liz (you) and ashley (me). :) so i also figured you must be cool and i check in every once in a while to see your very cute photography (i'm starting out myself, but have a loooong way to go until i have any talent...haha)...plus, i have determined you, too, are cool as well as liz and ashley, like i figured. oh, and almost bought some bows from your shoppe, except that my very bald daughter still hasn't grown out of her proceeding hairline. i'm working on it though, and then i'll get back to you. anyway, nice to meet you and now we can be friends! :)
um, can't figure out now what i meant by "liz (you) ashley (me)" because we both know each of them, but for some reason it made sense at the moment. so just ignore that part. i'll blame it on pregnancy brain.
Hi Kristen. Glad I got to meet you in person (even if it was a brief moment at church). I started checking out your blog when you moved to boston (right after I had moved away) and you started appearing in pictures with all of my friends ;-) It was kind of wierd to see you photo montage of all of the signs from each state on your road trip out there--because I had all of the same signs...just going the other direction.
Post a Comment