6.15.2009

like riding a bike

the second baby really is like remembering how to ride a bike. i feel like i just picked right back up where i left off. although this time no one could of warned me of the emotional roller coaster of adding a two-year-old in the mix. wow i love my girls!

Photobucket

can you imagine what has kept us busy and not blogging? i thought you'd like to see all her sweetness for real though, no more teasing. trust me i'll get to that birthing story soon. for now we are healthy, adjusting, and so happy that piper is in our lives!

oh and the {pending} from the last post is now lily. landen finally had an opinion in our naming process!

Photobucket

Photobucket

i love her wrinkly little fingers.
Photobucket

i don't know what we would do without nana! she flew in on wednesday after landen's huge final, sophie got attached that night, and i went into labor the next morning at 5am. i don't think we could feel more blessed for the timing on everything. we were nicely rested for the big day!

Photobucket
{i love piper peeking over in this one}

and you know there's nothing like the {slightly "askew"} baby eyes. can you say mini landen!? (not because of the "askewness")
Photobucket
back to loving on this sweet girl.

18 comments:

kami said...

yay! she is so darling. she looks different than sophie did! maybe lighter hair too? it was good to talk to you - i am so glad you are doing well. you are a great mommy! get lots of rest and enjoy this first little while cuz it really is the sweetest part :) (one of the sweetest parts at least, haha).

Jaclyn said...

oh she's beautiful! We're so happy for you all! I hope she continues happy and healthy and that the adjustment goes as smoothly as possible. She's just precious!

nicole said...

she is so perfect! we love you piper lily! =D
congrats you guys, she is just too cute!

Cherisa said...

The emotional roller coaster was a shock for me, too. No one told me I would love Aiden more by adding another baby to our family. And I didn't realize I'd appreciate my parents even more this time around! Crazy hormones! At least the crying seems to have stopped (for now). She's precious!

The Bevans said...

She's so pretty! I just love to soak up the new baby sweetness. They are so yummy!

Kacey and Drew said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you. We're still waiting (not so patiently) on our little bundle. It will be fun to compare notes on the 2 year old with an infant stage!

Liz said...

look at her! you know i've been dying for these. can't wait to meet this little bug. see you friday! and i like the lily...i don't remember hearing that one. xoxo

mom2cherreys said...

Oh she is beautiful. Glad you have some help. Love the name. Hope to see you guys again and meet the little one before we leave.

Krissi said...

she is absolutely the sweetest thing! can't wait to give her squeezes in a couple weeks! Thanks for posting the pics.

libby said...

Oh, she is so, so beautiful! I just wish I could see her in person. Hopefully soon!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

You have two absolutely beautiful girls! How fun.

kiley said...

Congratulations! She's a doll!

Navarro's said...

oh i love her she dose look like Landen, I cant wait, I think her and chloe will be friends, and the cutes little girls around!! Hope your doing good I cant wait tot see you.

Tamsen said...

Ahhhh, I can't wait to meet her. I know you have lots of mom help for the next while but if you need ANYTHING let me know.

Meliss said...

She is so sweet, Kristen. Congratulations!

jodie said...

What a sweetheart. Congratulations to all of you. You certainly are an adorable family of 4!

Bryan and Ashley said...

kristen she is so sweet. I love her name...good job Landen! Hope the adjusting is still going well!! Love you!!

Missletoe said...

I love "the girls" shot. What a gorgeous group of ladies. Congrats... and don't hurry back to church to soon because then we'll make you do stuff.