5.30.2009

more goods

sadly, i'll be the first to admit i never knew what "BOGO" meant until about a year ago. my family loves to profusely make fun of me for my ditzy "misunderstandings" in life. i always thought it was just a cute word that payless shoes used for their spring sales or something. i quickly found out after a purchase i made on etsy that i got the second for 1/2 off! alright!

i vaguely remember having a realization like this in high school as well. who knew that "TP-ing houses" actually stood for toilet paper and not just tee-peeing like the indians. thank you.

so i give you one more BOGO sale before i have this baby.

Photobucket

i've been filling my shoppe all week so go check it out!

this weirdo, 50 degrees and raining, end-of-may weather has kept us mostly inside this week. yes, usually i'm the first to complain when the sun goes away but not this time folks. i'm loving the cool breeze in my current state and form. it can happily go away the second i get this baby out though.

so crafting it was.

some fresh burp cloths. cloth diapers are my favorite thing to use for a burp cloth so i had to jazz up a few.
Photobucket

i don't know why i needed a pin cushion but it was another project during a nap.
Photobucket
tutorial found here

and of course clips coming out of my ears.
Photobucket

and i promise i have cute sophie pictures coming. she's been my best button sorter and die cut handle spinner.

6 comments:

mom2cherreys said...

yeah more stuff for me to buy! And the burp cloth idea is genius! I had never thought of dressing them up like that! You are so smart and crafty!

Jill said...

Very nicely done!! Straight seams on the burp cloths and look at those matched up blocks on the pin cushions!!! Way to go seamstress!

kami said...

so cute! those burp cloths you gave me with max were my FAV. i used them all the time! cute pin cushion too!

libby said...

oooo, I like the new clips. Very nice. All I need is a little girl to put them on. :)

Krissi said...

oh man! i just ordered you a burp cloth (from that sillie smile etsy shop)and it definitely isn't out of a cloth diaper! oh well :)

Kate said...

Bogo, huh? It's okay, Kristen. I'd never even heard the word, so you're leaps and bounds ahead of me. (My personal favorite word mix-up: "shalmeno" from the song "As I Have Loved You." I guess I thought it was some sort of sign of kindness until I actually read the words one day.)

Beautiful crafts, as usual! I always marvel that you can find such perfect patterns.