i got to play with another baby yesterday. i think this is the first time i've been excited (finally... i know, i know) to have a another baby in our home. maybe because she was a sweet little girl and you know i can't wait to play dress up again!
her mama has already seen the pics but i thought i'd share a few of baby J.






her mama has already seen the pics but i thought i'd share a few of baby J.






then again... i got to walk around the craft/fabric stores for like an hour and a half by myself afterwards and that was paradise.
6 comments:
You're so talented! Next time you come down, I want you to do some pics of our family. We've never had them done.
Isn't it crazy that one moment you can want nothing more than to have more kids around (new baby, play date, whatever), and the next you just want alone time!? What I wouldn't give for a day to myself...
: ) yay for another tutt baby, and yay for getting you to take pix of B!!!
so cute!
oh, she's beautiful! I'M excited for another girlie to play with! You can have a whole day to yourself when grandma's there!!! :D
I know it's hard while you're in the middle of raising babies, but enjoy them to the fullest, they grow up before you know it!
cute pictures kristin. you did a great job. just a random thought. have you ever thought of the name Quincey for a girl? I love that name and have a few peeps who named their little girls that. plus that name is special for you guys:) yay or nay? just a thought...
beautiful pictures! and YES they are from target. i really needed some sandals and i thought they were so cute (plus the price was right!). you should get them :)
Post a Comment