::bethany::
Bethany said...
I always love the rockn' oldies but to slow it down a bit I love the entire CD of The Hotel Cafe presents Winter Songs, Dave Matthew's Christmas Song, and Sarah Mclachlan's song for a winters night. Ooooo, I hope I win.
I always love the rockn' oldies but to slow it down a bit I love the entire CD of The Hotel Cafe presents Winter Songs, Dave Matthew's Christmas Song, and Sarah Mclachlan's song for a winters night. Ooooo, I hope I win.
(winner provided by custom random number generator)
i have a feeling you're going to like this one beth! i'll post my list of songs later this week. thanks everyone for playing and giving great suggestions!
merry christmas!
1 comment:
YAY!!!!! I never win this kind of stuff. I even got up and did a victory dance. Im so excited to hear your great mix. Thank you!
Post a Comment