we've just been getting ready for the big feast tomorrow! i used to hate that people called thanksgiving "turkey day" because i always felt like the day should mean so much more than stuffing your face. now that i'm pregnant... i'm not so sure.
i love thinking about all the things i'm thankful for during my favorite time of the year:
- family and friends {new & old}
- dental school friends who we are always lucky enough to celebrate holidays with
- health
- the gospel on this earth
- education, especially one that holds our future!
- technology
- freedoms
- and being the tutts that we are, we are always grateful for food
and if you really know me, you know how grateful i always am for the upcoming
decorations hung, presents wrapped, countdown ready to begin, carols caroling, all we need is our tree!
ok... happy thanksgiving.


8 comments:
cute decorations...hmmm, they look kinda familiar.
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys! Maybe someday we'll actually get to celebrate it together again!
happy thanksgiving! i love your christmas decorations...i don't think i am going to get to set mine up this year because we are just packing all month and leaving to my family on the 20th...it makes me really sad so thanks for posting pictures of yours :)
I am so sad we missed out, I hear it was a ton of fun.
Wow - you're way more on top of Christmas decorations than I am - very nice! And I think I recognize that little countdown calendar. :)
I love the decorations. Very cute! I hope you guys had a very great Thanksgiving full of laughter & fun.
Ooooh...CUTE decorations!
And congratulations on the pregnancy! I remember when you were pregnant with Sophie I was so jealous at how adorable you always looked. Now you get to look cute and pregnant all over again! Hope you're feeling well!
Oh man! Kicking myself for not checking your blog sooner!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!!!!!!
:D
and.....
its about time. ;) :P hehe.
Post a Comment