my family kept bugging me that it was "about time" i had another baby. i guess we finally caved. ok... i guess we kinda wanted this little one too. so we just sent them all this postcard in the mail.
we are so excited!!
all signs of a second pregnancy are confirmed. yes mostly i feel forced to post this so you don't all think i'm gaining weight. who knew your bump came so much sooner the second time around!?
nausea, exhaustion, not wanting to eat anything but eating everything, laying on the couch while sophie fends for herself watching movies, milkshake runs, and frequent bathroom trips.
and what food am i addicted to this time around? peanut butter toast, instant mashed potatoes, apples with tillamook cheese (we almost finished that costco brick mom!), ruffles with ranch dip, and cereal 5 times a day. yikes. and really... we couldn't be happier.
landen does this thing where he likes to try and compare how big the baby is to a piece of food. so he started calling it "niblet" because when we found out it was about the size of a corn niblet. yeah... i know. (and no that is not it's nickname). but i found this cool link {click here} that actually tells you week by week what "food" your baby is. perfect. and so it begins...
here's to our little prune.
sorry to all of you who have waited for pictures, or signed up for spring pictures, or waited for blog updates, or just thought i fell off the face of the planet. i'm just trying to grow a baby. ;)

37 comments:
Congrats to you guys! We are so excited for you and very thrilled. Yeah get a girl. Jack needs a woman that he can get married to.
so... don't be creeped out right now. But about a month ago I had a dream that all of my friends were pregnant. Since that dream 5 of my friends have announced that they are "Due" in June. Just when you thought I was a dreamer of dreams... in my dream I was pregnant and I could not figure out who the father was. I was very upset. Haha! I am so excited for you!!! Congrats! I love you...and did I mention that I miss you so much?
leave it to landen to call the baby a niblit :) I'm so happy we'll be moving out there around that time and we'll be able to come see the babes. the prune is due on our anniversary so that is easy to remember. Thanks for being so thoughtful :)
I just realized that when you are in mesa for Christmas you can find out what you are having! Having an OB in the fam is pretty convenient sometimes :)
yay!! i totally knew it...i just told travis like two weeks ago "i bet kristen is pregnant...she hasn't updated her blog in forever!" haha. :) this is just too exciting. congratulations and you know we're going to be wanting to see some baby bump pics along the way! are you as sick as you were with sophie? and how did you keep this from your mom while she was there (or did you)...if you did, you are strong!
Congratulations guys! That is so exciting! We are so happy for you! :)
Congratulations, Kri (and Landen)! I had an inkling this was coming. I think I need to kick it into gear sometime soon, or none of our children will be the same age . . .
Congrats on #2 Kristen! Our babies will be a couple months apart! How cool!!! I love the food comparison of your baby...I found a site like that too :)
Yay yay yay!!! I hope it's another little girl... but I could just be really biased. :) Congrats! We are so happy for you!
ok, that is such a cute way to announce a bun in the oven! sometimes, i wanna be you ;)
ok, that is such a cute way to announce a bun in the oven! sometimes, i wanna be you ;)
oh yeah, and congrats again!
Kri I am so, so happy for you guys. Another lucky little kid to come into you and Landen's family! I wish I was there for this one too :( BOO to being so far apart.
Your prune and our eggplant can be buds! Congratulations!
so glad you finally made it "blog official"! and, yes, we're finally back and it feels, actually good. can't wait to see you and soph. i'll call later today after calvin's dr appt.
oh, and great to know that i have a baby the size of a SqUaSh inside of me!
congrats! we're so happy for you guys! by the way your pictures are fabulous!
yaaay!!! for some reason, I had an inkling you were preggers. I can just tell these things. Don't worry about updating blogs and pictures, etc. You need your rest my dear! The first trimester is the worst as far as being sleepy... you need it! How fun! If I hadn't miscarried, I would have been a few weeks ahead of you...we could have had babies together:) so sad. I'm excited for you guys.
As far as Mesa pics, haha I have NO idea either! Most of the time I just find quick little alleyways or dumpsters to shoot by (weird, I know) by our house in Chandler, but I do know the "Mesa Arts Center" has some cool picture spots. You could google it.
Good luck with everything.
p.s. ruffles and ranch dip?!! yum!! that sounds really great right now:)
Hooray! Congrats Tutt family!
Yay! Congratulations! You sound exactly like I did a few months ago! I was lounging on the couch ALL day while Kate snacked on crackers and cereal in front of the TV! Now I don't feel so bad! Your little prune looks very cute!
Ok, so this is what I tried to text you when we got your announcement: Yeah for another Tutt baby! We are soo excited we can hardly stand it!
Wahoo! I had a feeling this might be happening...not sure why. So excited for you! Cute idea with the postcard. Most people tell me the bump shows itself earlier the second time around...so you're not alone. Oh, and the weekly updates through babycenter.com compare the baby to food, too. Most entertaining.
congratulations!! I can't imagine being pregnant again right now, so I have lots of respect for you. :) Can't wait to find out what it is!! Good luck with the pregnancy--hope it's a little better for you than last time!
So you're just a few weeks behind me, huh? We're going to have a ward full of new babies between this winter and next summer!
Apparently at this moment I'm carrying a peach. What a funny site!
And don't worry about Sophie's TV time... She'll recover. Thank goodness you're not even truly pregnant for the first two weeks of the first trimester. Getting anything accomplished seems impossible!
Hang in there!
Hahahaha..... i think is is hillarious landen that I asked you guys if you were pregnant less than a week ago. You liar you!!! Thats ok, I guess family needs to know first! If we go by the same baby schedule as the 1st rounds that means that Colette and I are supposed to be next! Yeah, thats not happening... or is it?!?!?!
Derek
YAYYY!!!!! How close will the girls be?? YAY!!!!
Oh Kami, she didn't keep it from me, don't you know Mother's Know ALL!!! :) She was so sick I would have guessed had she not told me first! :)
Yay! congrats. I cant believe that I you will have two children already....Reece and I better get started on our first. I love the postcard announcement, great idea, and I absolutely love that picture.
Congrats! WOW, I kinda feel left out, like I need to join in the baby making. Everyone I know is preggo right now. I loved being pregnant even with the ups and downs, good luck!
Congrats! After just delivering a "watermelon"... this sounds a little scary right now...but I am sure this anxiety goes away with time and once I am all done healing. :) CONGRATS AGAIN!!! Love ya tons!
~ Lauren :)
I love to hear all of the things you are craving! That is one of the highlights of being pregnant I think!
Congrats guys!
Congrats, that is so exciting! Does cooking meat still make you sick? And do you want a boy or a girl?
Congrats, Tutt family! What happy news. Another baby to add to our baby stew!
Congrats!!! How exciting for you guys!
Congrats! I noticed everything times 2 with my second pregnancy & even more so with my 3rd lol.
I am soo excited for you guys. Can't wait to keep hearing / reading the updates!
Congrats!!! And Tillamook cheese is SO good!! We went to the factory in Oregon while we were on our honeymoon and witnessed a cheese assembly line emergency - remind me to tell you about it some time... =) Until then, get some rest!! BTW, when you find out what food your baby is the same size as, do you stop eating that particular food for awhile? It might be kinda wierd to say,"our baby is THIS big..." MUNCH! "...and very delicious!" I think if it were me, I'd HAVE to avoid that food... But that's me. =)
Post a Comment