this is the picture that's on my desktop right now (above). so everytime i open up my computer i'm reminded that i never shared any of these pictures from our own little family photo shoot we did a little over a month ago. i went and bought a tripod and we went for it! now i know... unless i want a workout i should also invest in a remote! these were a few of our favs... before fall is over.
definitely more where that came from. along with halloween. haha... i will get there people. and thank you for all the donations to my fridge. i think i'm just about there!




15 comments:
I love those fall colors!
beautiful!
super cute! I am definitely jealous of the fall leaves there. Fall in Fort Worth isn't my kind of fall.
love the pictures. they're SO beautiful as usual!! now you've gotta tell me where this location is in Boston?! so that when we go back in Feb we can get some pics there. (oh, you know, since Feb is going to be so pretty and all?! lol.) but it might be pretty in the spring. love it. you guys are so cute, and i love the pic of Landon throwing up Soph. ...and i love her boots. girls with tights and boots--is there anything cuter? nope.
So great Kristen, even running back and forth you're amazing!
Beautiful! I think we will have to plan our trip out there during the fall for sure!
I love Sophie's coloring on that last one. She has a glow about her. Too bad they don't make the snow cone fridge with a tv in it, huh? Why does it seem so weird to stare at your fridge but not your TV? Weird.
You shared! They are the best! I loved my time with you all.
Love, Mom
I LOVE that first one of you and soph! We've been missing you guys...when can we play?
ah, these look so good. i love picturing you running back and forth from your camera to push the self timer! we miss you guys and can't wait to get back. let's start planning...
Kristen-- these pictures are so cute! I love them!
I love the pictures, I'm super jealous every time I look at all your new pictures that you post - makes me want a newer camera way bad!
Such cute family pics. I love the fall colors. Which we had some of that here in Mesa. Such a cute fam.
Sophie is turning into such a big girl! Beautiful!
Lovely! Did you lighten your hair recently? It looks great!
Post a Comment