i've been keeping busy with another one of these classes by the fabulous jessica sprague. it's nice and refreshing to brush up my photoshop skills and learn some new things. again i'm prodding you to go take one of her classes! i know you've seen these pictures before, but i love seeing them all nice and neat in a layout! now if i could only catch up on the rest of my "scrapbooking..." to match my endless folders of pictures!


6 comments:
love the pages! i am dying to take another one of jessica's classes...they are so awesome...so thanks for introducing me! as i look at your pages i'm dying to figure out how you did it all haha. i guess i'll have to wait and see!
Cool. Hey thanks for posting info. on where we could learn about photo shop. Its nice sometimes to be able to photoshop some things. These scrapbook pages are fantastic.
Kristin, you rock at these scrapbook pages! They look amazing! (this is trav by the way...) I love checking your blog and seeing how you guys are doing! Tell Landen hey for me! He called me, and left me a message, so I called him back and left a message! I guess we're playing a little game of phone tag! But glad you guys are doing well! And sophie is just adorable! We love her!
I love ALL of these fun pictures. You do such a good job.
I'm definitely going to take some of these classes when Brett's done. I love it!
ive never got into scrapbooking. i just never thought i would have the time for it:) but i love these layouts of soph and love that you're learning new stuff!
Post a Comment