i think i might have finally figured out this "larger picture" thing. and just in time for a little G fam sneak peek! these were our move in buddies over here in boston. we both got here around the same time last year just in time for C and Landen to become dental school buds. and even though they are the ones connected at the hip, somehow me and G still get called each other's name! you'd think after a year people would have it figured out! i've been dying to photograph these boys and we finally found the coolest park to do it! thanks for the fun night guys... even if we did have to run around a little! aren't they the cutest!?




G brought those pumpkins... genious!



we did have to remind C that all we asked for was a "quick" kiss... hehe. sounds like someone else i know...
B loved throwing leaves all over his brother... who seemed to enjoy it in return!


16 comments:
k, these look really good! and, i really liked the comment about chris taking advantage of a "quick" kiss...
wow kristen! these pictures are so awesome! i wish i could hire you to take some pictures of my family. dang the distance :)
You blow my mind. I'm beyond impressed, and in lOVE!!!
I emailed the instructions to you. Let me know you got them. Enjoy!
wow kristen... these are amazing! have you taken classes or just studied a lot? and i guess it helps to have a good camera. your work is beautiful!
Nice work Kristen, can't wait for our turn.
WOW! Love the bigger pictures too. It looks like quite the process but well worth it.
you are SOOOO talented! i am bummed because i was totally hoping to tag along with my hubby this week and get our pictures taken, but NO! work, church, etc. has kept me in CT. UGH! Maybe we'll just have to make a Saturday trip--would that work for you?? E-mail me and we'll schedule something :)
WOW!! You are on a ROLL!!!
I love these pictures!!! I wish we lived close by and I would totally have you take ours. I really want to get our family pictures taken. You are awesome!
Stunning work, you make the pictures come alive. We're in line!
Gorgeous! You have a gift! ...and not taking away from your gift...I am going to give some credit to your good looking subjects!
I think you've already been complimented enough; I want to know what photoshop filter you used to give the photos the stained effect? (fine . . . your sooo good)
wow these are beautiful! i really love the first one.
they're all SO good! girl you're getting better and better if that's even possible:) i don't think i could pick a favorite..i'm sure you are going to make it hard for the family to choose the best ones...i really love the third one though-great composition.
AMAZING! I really can't even tell you how impressed I am. I especially love the first one with the Boston skyline in the back. You are SO creative and have a great eye. Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment