so it's definitely time for a sneak peek for the snyder fam! sorry it's taken me awhile jac. it's been hard getting back into the swing of things after vacation! i added a few extra on here because i always hate waiting for pics! promise i'm almost done though. there were just so many cute ones to choose from! literally, i've never had so many pictures in a shoot turn out so good!















10 comments:
oh my goodness kristen those look amazing! you really are talented. please please please take our pictures someday :)
OH KRI. those are M-azing!
oh, so that's what you've been doing lately! these look really good.
Kristen I am literally speechless! Those look absolutely amazing! You are so completely talented. And now my problem is going to be refraining from plastering every inch of my wall with these gorgeous pictures. How do you choose favorites when they are ALL amazing?! Thank you! p.s. I never thanked you for the headband and clips you sent. The headband is perfect and those clips are so cute! You're the greatest!
I just absolutely ♥ ♥ ♥ those pictures, they all turned out GREAT!!!!
Wow these pictures are amazing you did such a fantastic job. Maybe when you guys are in town again you can take our family picture.
These are georgous! You captured a very happy family, in beautiful AZ!
You're so good. What great pictures!
hmmm. might have to check out this gorgeous park!!!:) love all the pictures--you did fabulous! but, i must say the last one is by far the best:) LOL! you're lucky to have an assistant....
wow, I am so impressed! You are one talented lady. I am sooo wishing you were close enough to take Micah's 1 year pictures. It's a really special milestone for us and I'm having a hard time finding a photog I like. Hope things are going good in Boston!
Post a Comment