8.26.2008

swim date

we got to see all of the mesa gang {at least what's left of it... we're starting to scatter} while in az. we had a fun little bbq/swim party on saturday. it was so fun playing with all the babies. soph is the oldest of this bunch- all these boys went to high school together and
BAM!
within a year of each other they all have kids!



thanks jac for the proof that i actually was there, camera in hand while i wasn't in the pool.


we got to meet some newbies too. oh i love those sweet toes!
bromley is not a newbie but he is quite the character!
i will try and send you girls all those pics tomorrow! right now it's definitely bed time!

9 comments:

Hina Schneider said...

Yeah we had a blast at the barbecue. We were so glad that we got to see you guys and hang out with you. Its always good hanging out with long and good friends. We hope to see you guys soon. Cute pics of everyone.

Jaclyn said...

oh I love your pictures of the boys and their babies! So cute! I can't believe we all had kids that close!

Cherisa said...

What a great shot of all the babies in the air!

I know what you mean about wanting "proof" of your existence. It seems I'm always the one behind the camera in our house so there are lots of shots of everyone but me!

Jill said...

So cute!! Looks like everyone had a blast in AZ. No wonder I haven't heard from you in the last couple days . . . you've been editing and posting!! Love the shots of all the babies with their daddy's! Amy was a georgous bride!

C. Houghton said...

Very creative pictures of all the boys with their kids! So cute!!

jodie said...

I totally bought that yellow swimsuit you have from Layers, but exchanged it for a different one. I secretly wish I would have kept the yellow one though because it's the cutest!

And I, also, miss Jamba more than anything. There's nothing quite like a perfectly blended Jamba smoothie. Yum-o!

Spencer and Amy said...

Those pictures are so cute! It's so fun to see the next generation of friends :)

allegra said...

i'm glad you had fun in AZ! yeah, i know, it's sooo hot, huh! everyone else is sad the summer is ending, well i can't wait for winter when our summer will still be here. i am going to miss those boston fall leaves though!

so great pictures as usual. i'll have to check out that picture spot you mentioned. i love the shot of you with you camera!! :) did you get the "new" lens i see!! yay!! 18-55 mm?

audrey said...

oh i LOVE these shots. soooo adorable. i love catching up on your blog : )