you might want to check out all the september love going on here {click}. or just click on my may day blog link on the sidebar. not to be repetitive but...
No way. I'm totally starting up an etsy shop (making bows-always a dream of mine since Katelyn was born.) I was also going to try to get onto i love giveaways to help jump start my business. Crazy.
6 comments:
No way. I'm totally starting up an etsy shop (making bows-always a dream of mine since Katelyn was born.) I was also going to try to get onto i love giveaways to help jump start my business. Crazy.
Uhm...can I please have a girl soon!?! This are sooo cute!
mmm...i love fall. and little girls.
i agree. i want some of these bows for myself actually :) maybe we'll have a girl next then i can actually buy some of these cute clips!
you should check out my blog today. Prepare yourself, it is not for the weak of stomach!
Kristen, you are inspiring!
Post a Comment