that's right. i'm a night owl. i don't know why i get so much more accomplished when it's *dark* outside. well yes i do. it's because this little lady is sleeping!
so i can't sleep, and it's one in the morning. thought i would do a little editing to tire me out. only that doesn't really tire me out, it just gets me goin. we finally got some proof of the
piggy ponies!
they're a little thin and rag-a-muffin-ish but they're up! (named by my little sister allie when she was two. we think it's a combination of pig tails and pony tails. it works)
just doing a little light reading after church. thanks mom for the too cute polka-dots!
so i was the babysitter this week. and trust me... i'm not complaining! i always love to help anyone out who needs a date night or some alone time. i pawn soph off on many a friend. it just happened that there were quite a few in one week. we spent some good quality time learning how to "share" and "not hit" and "be soft." if you know what i mean.mmmm... i love those teeny toes.
my good friend jennie (click for pics) also had her sweet little baby bella this morning. #2! way to go jen! i got to eat her up at the hospital this afternoon. so sweet.don't worry... somehow still not so baby hungry. maybe it's just this little monster keeping us busy. we'll get there. ;)
i remembered i had these pictures from last weekend. see what i mean about editing? who am i kidding? we went to this sweet wooden castle park in the trees on a little pond
down in abington. so cool. definitely going again. sophie was loving all the space to roam. and of course swing with dad.
climbing...
climbing...
so many trees to look up at!run in fields and chase dogs
enjoyed the view


wrong!
i found this one that landen took. looks like sophie and i were "concentrating" a little much. i had to laugh it's such a
::mug shot::
i wonder where she gets that stern glare. people always used to tell me that my "normal face" looked angry. i can see what they meant! i'll try and work on that...
thanks i think i cured my insomnia. the bed is definitely calling my name.





11 comments:
hey i am totally a night owl too! i cannot get anything accomplished before like 10 am...but rather i get everything accomplished after 10 pm. it's pretty sad :) love the mug shot picture...she's definitely your child!
Those pictures are so cute! Sophie is such a doll :)
i'm with you. i will stay up late editing too!! it's my oNLY free time and the only time i get things done after the hubby is to bed, you know? luckily i don't need much sleep! i think that's what college did to me. seriously! i can get by with 5 hours or so. probably not healthy. i'm working on it. half the time i'll stay up late watching dumb movies or reading too. LOVE the pics, love the mug shot face (i have that same problem..people used to tell me the first impression they got of me is that i was a brat? because of my face?! and i'm shy..) dumb. LOVE, love her piggies!! so adorable Kristin
you are crazy. good thing we can be friends during the day cause you stay up way too late for me. does this make me an old mommy nerd?
The mean face could come from either side, 'cause I get told that all of the time!
i'm definitely a night bird too, creeping into bed late after crafting, cleaning or blogging. at least we're productive right?! i loved that park too, such a little sanctuary huh?
Love all the cute pictures. I am glad I'm not the only one that gets more done at night. haha.
Thought I was alone in the night owl "problem".
I'm glad to see that you guys are doing well. I just love the picture with Sophie & Landen so adorable.
I have the normal "angry" face too. I'm just a really focused person. I too am a night owl...I think it's a must for moms :)
oh man! oh man! oh man! LOVED the pictures! The piggy ponies are soooo cute!! Reminds me of Al! Can I say "I told you so" on the face thing! But we know you're not mean, you just concentrate on the world around you! Love you tons!
Hahahahahahhahahahahha oh man. Excuse me while I finish laughing about all of the mug shots comments... haha oh that is hilarious. There were at least 6 comments on it, and 3 testimonials from your friends about how, "people say I do that face thing too!?!?" Maybe its some sort of viral outbreak, and it just can't be helped/stopped. Sophie is doomed. Good stuff. Oh, and I told you so :)
hoooooooolllly cow. those ones of lan and soph are FREAKING adorable. and now there is proof to the world of kristen's serious face. haha
Post a Comment