8.24.2008

home again home again jiggity jig

{this little street is like a block away from landen's house and i've always wanted a picture of it. we belong together, don't you think?}
we made it! we had such a fun long weekend in az for my sil amy's wedding. {who was such a gorgeous bride}. amazingly we didn't melt... but came close a few times. after a long day on airplanes i'm ready for a serious good night sleep in my bed! so sad the olympics are over {we just watched the closing ceremonies} but it was fun to watch all the highlights! so cool!
so i have a bajillion pictures to edit. you can guess where i'll be the next few days. including some family pics i got to take of our good friends the snyders. such a cute little fam, and bree had the most amazing eyes! i kid you not... i did absolutely no edit pop to those eyes! isn't she adorable!?
{i'll give you a real sneak peek later jac!} oh and ps... can all those mesa bums that we saw send me their email addresses please!? i have some cute pics to send you from our bbq. kristen.tutt@yahoo.com


back to boston life...

5 comments:

Meliss said...

I'm tryin' to figure this out: how do you get such great pics when you're the one in them? Is Landen that good TOO?

C. Houghton said...

Love the sign! I can't believe how pretty her eyes are in this picture, amazing!

Bryan and Ashley said...

You are waaaaaaay too good at the serious face--I need lessons! :) I saw Kyle at blessed Costco and it made me miss you! Yes, Bryan made fun of me for wearing a Twins shirt to a twins game...hmmm, not sure how he gets that I was the uncool one! :) Oh and...REALLY GOOD NEWS...There is hope that we may live by each other after all...Bry got an interview tomorrow with a Phoneix Firm. Okay, see so much to tell that I can't keep it all in...Talk to you soon!!!!!!!!

Liz said...

welcome home again. are you gonna stay around for a little while this time, jiggity jig?

kami said...

fun! we missed you guys too, too bad we couldn't make it down there. can't wait to see all the pictures!