yep. that's really what you're seeing. one naked kid sleeping with diaper in hand. we put sophie down this morning before we went to church so she could catch a couple extra z's. she screamed at us for ten seconds and then got quiet so we thought all was well. and all was well...
for her! she was free!
i thought i was going to pee my pants laughing at her. notice the huge circle of pee on the left of the picture. she knew to move away from it for a clean sleep.
documented: first time sophie figured out how to take her diaper off to have a free, happy sleep.
8 comments:
Just wait...there is plenty more "diaperless" joy to come. I still get suprized to find Savanna 1/2 naked watching tv. {pull-up are a bit more difficult to remove, but also more expensive}
too funny!!
That's hilarious. I'm terrified of when Hyrum figures that out. He hates wearing a diaper!
Just be glad it wasn't poo!! I remember hearing happy jabbers coming from your room, only to find you and everything else smeared with poo! . . . or maybe that was a sibling?????
That is hilarious! You've got to use that picture later on in life when a boyfriend comes along.
Such a little free spirit. She's too funny, covering her head in shame. Maybe it's potty training time??!! Ha, good luck with that.
Oh this is one of Aiden's favorite tricks. Just today we came up from the pool (not that we got to swim- long story) and I tossed him in the bath. Right after he passed out dead asleep before I could get a diaper or clothes on him and slept 2 1/2 hours! Who could blame them, though? I wouldn't want to sleep in an uncomfortable (and wet) diaper!
kristen I think I just wet my pants laughing. She's hilarious!--and too smart!
Post a Comment