happy mother's day to all the mommies out there! it's my first official mother's day {considering soph was born a week
after mother's day last year}. and i'm finally understanding what it really means to be a mom! it's so much work but i wouldn't change it for anything! i love being a mom!
we love our moms so much and are so grateful for all they have done {and continue to do} for us! so happy mother's day to our amazingly wonderful mothers !!


and... {sorry mom i know you'll love me for posting this picture of you, but...} exactly one month from tomorrow elder kyle comes home!! kind of freaking out excited to be able to see him!
5 comments:
Happy mothers day, I can't wait to hang and catch up, I miss you guys, we are going to have a fun summer!! Beach here we come!
happy mother's day! i can't believe sophie's gonna be a year old like this week! wow! do you have some fun plans for her 1st birthday? i'm sure we'll get lots of awesome pictures...can't wait!
just wanted you to know that i think you are such a great mommy! don't worry, i'm not getting sappy with you or anything. can't wait for some bachelor tonight. oh, and day 1 of potty: calvin-1 me-0.
Oh my gosh! Where did you unearth that picture??
My mother's day was made even better by knowing my daughter is such a good mother!
Can I just say YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to the one month from today comment!!! I CAN'T WAIT!
Then just a week later, you and Soph! Oh, what a summer this is going to be!!
Happy Mother's Day! I cannot believe Kyle will be home so soon! Very exciting!
Post a Comment