just in time for our 10 hour drive to pittsburgh on thursday. so admist the packing and other weekly chaos i'm going to try and edit/post some birthday pictures before we leave. that is... if i can pry myself away from this!! i've really needed a good read lately, i'm hoping this hits the spot.oh AND... soph had her 12 month shot {yes, SINGULAR... amazing right? we are used to like 4 at a time} today. didn't even bat an eye. i was prepared for the screaming that comes from a child who is now old enough to understand the pain. nothing. she cried when the dr. checked her knee reflexes but not when the lady shoved a 2 inch needle into her arm. she smiled. maybe it's all the baby chub padding her? we were so happy we even got to celebrate landen being done with finals by having a delish lunch at cheesecake factory!! i think it's going to be a very good week!
yay for landen!! we are sooo proud of him! and really excited we get him all to ourselves for a couple months!
10 comments:
You'll have to let me know how the host is. I'm on a waiting list. Enjoy having Landen home!
One year down! Doesn't it feel so good? It's crazy how it flies by. Enjoy the school break!
Congrats Landen! We're glad you get to spend time with your family too! Drive safely! Kisses for Sophie!
You look like such an amazing mommy Kristen! I loved how you thought you had no idea what you were doing when you're holding new born Sophie in that picture at the hospital. Because you sure look like you know what you're doing now :) By the way, did you know Emily lives in NYC now? I'm pretty sure she was up your way in Boston a few weeks ago.
oooh! you'll have to let me know if you like it. happy reading and have fun this weekend. or, will i see you before you guys leave?
We're so excited to see you three this weekend! The weather is supposed to be nice, and I keep coming up with new ideas to keep us oh-so-busy... Don't worry, we'll let you have a say. :)
Congrats Landen on finishing a year!! And Happy late Birthday Sophie, Hyrum is really excited to get to meet you this Summer in AZ. Have fun in the "Burgh" and tell Deej and Lib we love 'em!!!
Is this book really about aliens? That is what I have heard. I hope not...after watching Fire in the Sky I have always been a little freaked out by aliens! (That is an understatement) Let me know what you think…
I didn't realize Stephenie Meyer was coming out with anything new at the moment so thanks for the heads up! I just picked it up at Costco but I'm holding it for our trip (well, at least I'm going to try... I've also been needing a good read!).
Hey kristen, thanks for the re-invite to your blog. for some reason I couldn't view your blog after the first invite, but it was great to see what the tutts are up to again. Soph is adorable. we hope all is well and we look forward to keeping more in touch.
Post a Comment