5.08.2008

lazy day

so it was a big fatty jammie/home day today. i babysat a couple of my friends kids and then decided to just keep the "don't get ready" theme going. at least soph got dressed right? i'm still trying to get used to this walking stuff. isn't her walking supposed to make things easier? at least that's how i always envisioned it. but somehow i now find myself holding her more {because she can walk over to me, whine, and wrap her arms around my legs until i'm forced to pick her up}, and picking up everything off the ground that she just threw down, because she can now reach it standing. including the roll of toilet paper, every dvd that was once on a shelf, books, towels, you name it... it's now on the ground. i do love that little side-winding saunter she has going on though. somehow her clothes even look cuter when she walks... she's not really supposed to grow up this fast!

i also love a baby profile...

she likes the camera too.

i realize we wasted our last good weather day at home in our jammies, but it was much needed!

5 comments:

jenniferhoiyin said...

Kristen! you're so welcome for the sale, I couldn't resist. Sadly, it doesn't mean that we're expecting, hopefully this year though! Sophie is adorable, I love the pictures you take of her!

Adore you!

C. Houghton said...

PJ day is sometimes a much needed day haha. I love the pictures & it's good to see that Soph is loving the camera as well, very cute.
I can't believe she is walking everywhere now! I keep telling my husband that I do not want Brylie to walk simply because it's more hassle when she starts to walk -- more things in reach that she can get and more things she can get into - I know this because I've experienced it haha.
Great pictures!

kami said...

you're right - those baby jeans are 10% cuter on a walking girl :) hehe. sophie is honestly gorgeous...but, you already knew that! we need to chat sometime, i have a few questions about photoshop!

Jill said...

Go little walker go!! Just imagine her walking at 8 1/2 months like you did! It's payback time! Ahhh, the life of a grandma!

Kara & Levi said...

That lense cover in her mouth reminds me of a little curious puppy! She is growing up so fast Kristen!