look what came for me in the mail today. the 9 day wait was about to kill me but it's here! i'd just like to thank all who made this possible {yes you know who you are}. ok off to play...
yay kristen!! i have a nikon too and LOVE it! you'll have so much fun! what kind of nikon is it?!
so my friend tara told me you had a question about a font but she didn't know how to get back to you cause she doesn't have your email or blog access so she told me to pass this info along:
here's what she wrote on my blog. Hey Legs, I got a comment from a KRISTEN that is your friend over there in Boston. She wanted to know about a font I used, but she left no e-mail and her blog is private. So...tell her there's a link on my blog under Idea and Inspiration called "Kevin and Amanda". I downloaded the KRISTEN handwriting one. Thanks:)
I am so excited to see what you are going to do with that baby! I can't believe all of your pictures up to this point have been with a point and shoot.
7 comments:
yay! does this mean we won't be seeing you for a month?
yay kristen!! i have a nikon too and LOVE it! you'll have so much fun! what kind of nikon is it?!
so my friend tara told me you had a question about a font but she didn't know how to get back to you cause she doesn't have your email or blog access so she told me to pass this info along:
here's what she wrote on my blog.
Hey Legs,
I got a comment from a KRISTEN that is your friend over there in Boston. She wanted to know about a font I used, but she left no e-mail and her blog is private. So...tell her there's a link on my blog under Idea and Inspiration called "Kevin and Amanda". I downloaded the KRISTEN handwriting one. Thanks:)
did your camera come with any lenses?
Congrats!! Now I'll get even MORE pics of my girl!!
I am so excited to see what you are going to do with that baby! I can't believe all of your pictures up to this point have been with a point and shoot.
yay!! i can't wait to see all the new great pictures.
WOW I am excited to see what is in store for everyone with all the fun things you will do!
Congrats on the new camera! I've been trying to figure out how to finance one myself...
Post a Comment