4.04.2008

ode to donny

ok i lied. i totally spaced landen's big debut last friday! he sang in our ward's "spectacular" with all the young men's leaders. he was the lead singer for the osmonds and he basically stole the show. they had choreographed 70's dancing and everything. classic. he totally busted out. go here to find out what he sounded like. so technically it's not donny singing but now that's what everyone calls him...hehe. and as soon as i figure out how to get the videotaped version on here you are all in for a big treat!

"love me for a reason"

{you also gotta love brother lambert {right of landen} in the back with his white temple jumpsuit on}


don't you wish you had a hottie in white pants too?

soph cheering daddy on with her friend jamie {ok my friend too}

6 comments:

Cherisa said...

Those white outfits look pretty groovy! I have to say Jeff Peo looks especially far out in his white outfit.

We're waiting with baited breath for the video! :p

Jill said...

Donny WAS the love of my life when I was 15!! Go Landen!

Spencer and Amy said...

Ok Sophie is too darn cute and I love the sparkly shoes in the other picture! Hey could you give Krissi my email address I forgot to give it to her before she went private it's stschiefer@gmail.com Thanks!

Krissi said...

Okay, I need to see that video!

C. Houghton said...

How fun!
Looks like the hubby had the time of his life.

Liz said...

and i have to add that landen is now the heart-throb among all of the 8-14 year old girls in the ward! what a stud, ha! kristen, you gotta post the video!!!