4.04.2008

i know i know

so i've been a bad "updater" lately. i finally got everyone's sickness which always turns into a sinus infection for me. so i was kind of out this week. then on top of it soph got sick again and got her first yucky fever two days ago. all she wanted to do was sit on my lap or have me hold her. she is never like that and she basically wouldn't let me do anything for two days. bleh... i think we're finally coming out of this thing though. and i haven't taken a picture in a week! {gasp... i know}
moral of the story... we're so ready for summer. {my friend liz got these for soph... love them!}


6 comments:

Cherisa said...

Those sick days where you spend the whole day holding a baby are tough... I always feel grateful that I can be there for my little guy but then feel guilty because I should be "doing" something.

Glad you're all on the mend!

Meredith said...

The flops are to-die-for! Sophie can pull off the chubby feet thing really well.

Jill said...

oh my gosh! Those are the cutest! Liz you must understand Kristen well enough to know how she loves the glitz!

The Bevans said...

love the bling sandals! Glad to hear you're feeling better. Roo is in the thick of it still!

C. Houghton said...

Those shoes are soo adorable!
I just love the cute cute flip flops for babies!
I'm sorry to hear you guys have gotten what everyone else has gotten with the sickness, it's terrible!

kami said...

hope you guys are feeling better! those shoes are the cutest. oh - and travis really loved the donny pics of landen! too bad we weren't there to witness it, thanks for the pics!