don't we have the cutest kids ever!? as you can tell... the sun has been shining all day and we were soaking it up! if it weren't for afternoon naps i think we would have stayed out all day. now we really can't wait until summer! at least we got to feel a piece of it today to keep us going.
here's my little swinger. she would stay in the swing {cheerios in hand} all day if i let her.
soph loves pulling and touching aurora's curls. it's not something we're familiar with in our house... HAIR. we're working on it.
and is anyone else excited for tonight? i'll give you a little slice from the first episode that got me hooked:"I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon- sue me- and since I don''t have a butler, I have to do it myself. So most nights before I go to bed I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious. It''s good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot. That''s it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that!"

6 comments:
i think sophie's got a crush :) look at the way she's looking at him...how adorable! keep these photos coming (okay, i know i don't even have to ask, cuz i know you will)!
LOVED soaking up the sun with you girls today! That picture is so classic, all our babes sitting on the wall. We'll have to get all of them together at BYU in 16-18 years and have them all pose the same way..right?!
so cute! and, american idol and a new office in one night? it couldn't be better. (do we need new hobbies?)
These pictures are adorable! How fun that Sophie has kids around her age to play with during this fun time outside.
I'm just loving the pictures that you have taken in this blog! So cute!
I love the office and I am so glad it is back on!
Cute photos of the kids at the park. Your such a great photographer and a great blogger.
Post a Comment