k you're about to be hit by lots of video. it's mostly for our family who we are so far away from! soph has some new tricks up her sleeve these days. check them out...and in case you haven't heard. the worm is so last week! soph is crawling from room to room now...
she's been pretty proud of all of her accomplishments the past few days. after pulling herself up on the lovesac she gave me this big smile!
7 comments:
Sophie is so cute! I love her little personality and determination! I'm so glad you put the videos up!!! :)
Cute-ness and a half. Those were way cute!!
cool tricks!! she is a determined little gal! i still love her huffing & puffing, it's so cute. i can't wait to see these little milestones happen with our own little baby!
*big* milestones
Ah Sophie, so cute! When you gave her a cookie for crawling, it kind of reminded me of a dog. Not that i think your child is an animal... :)
I love it. I guess 9 months is a super age. I can't believe Roe is just 4 months behind Soph. They'll be in nursery together! Ah! *tear*
That's Grandma's BIG girl, Soph!! I can't believe how much she's changed since Christmas! I LOVE her cheezer with those cute teeth!
Post a Comment