my little love (and big love) have been sick all day. for once in my life i managed to escape this sickness... so far at least! took my vitamin and have been washing my hands lots. i just hate it when sophie is sick. she just cries for no reason and can't breathe. but i do love the snuggles. here's the little thumb sucker.

look at these sad red cheekies. they were bright red all day.

i did buy enchanted today! nothing like staying home and watching a movie on a sick day. i love this movie... totally funny and adorable. if you haven't seen it... you need to!
9 comments:
I'm sorry that your loves are sick! Hopefully you stay away from being sick. It's a bad thing that's going around, everyone is getting sick!
This is my favorite movie ever! I am so excited that it is out now. I totally want to buy it too! Sophie is so cute, by the way. Hopefully she is feeling better.
oh the little red cheeks are so cute. and we LOVE enchanted. it is such a good movie - the soundtrack's great too! we definitely need to buy it as well!
movies, snuggles, and patrick demsey are enough to make any sick day worth it! I have yet to see that show, but it's on my list.
Get well soon Soph and Landen!!! I love the little thumb sucker!!
Sick babies make for rough days. However, I'll take my child being sick while I'm well enough to handle it as opposed to feeling like I'd like to curl up and die while trying to attend to my child's needs (even if he's well!). Hope Sophie feels better soon!
Is it just me or are you and Sophie getting sick a lot? That's gotta be hard. I'll cross my fingers you don't get this cold :) I agree that Enchanted is SO FUN!
good news! i can now sign in and see your blog like any other blogging friend. no more invites every month. phew.
Oh that is so sad about Sophie. Being sick is no fun and especially for a baby. Hopefully all goes well for her and she gets feeling better.
Post a Comment