she's only taken 3 steps on her own but i think she has the standing thing about mastered! sorry this video is really long and repetitive but it's mostly for the grandparents. and the end is the happiest part!
Haha! I love it!! She's so cute!! I think my favorite part is her hands when she's trying to decide whether to move or not. And Kristen--you are sooo good with her.
oh my gosh! this is SUCH a fun age! enjoy it... she will be walking b/4 too long and those first steps are the best!! she is so so cute. you are such a cute mom!!
and how cute was her easter dress?!?! you always have her dressed to impress:) what a doll. cute pictures as always
Super cute video. That's fantastic that she is learning how to stand. Oh by the way Natalie wanted me to give you her email address because she wants to be added to your blog list as well. Her email address is natman21@hotmail.com
9 comments:
Haha! I love it!! She's so cute!! I think my favorite part is her hands when she's trying to decide whether to move or not. And Kristen--you are sooo good with her.
oh my gosh! this is SUCH a fun age! enjoy it... she will be walking b/4 too long and those first steps are the best!! she is so so cute. you are such a cute mom!!
and how cute was her easter dress?!?! you always have her dressed to impress:) what a doll. cute pictures as always
yeah i love how she's kind of mimicking your hands! and i love how excited she gets - that video was way too cute!
LOL this video is priceless. She is so stinkin cute. Getting all excited for herself is the best!
Very cute!
Super cute video. That's fantastic that she is learning how to stand. Oh by the way Natalie wanted me to give you her email address because she wants to be added to your blog list as well. Her email address is natman21@hotmail.com
I love her little squeel when she gets excited- melts my heart! and I love that she is still doing the birdy hands.
How fun! You can really tell she's making a big effort to get those feet going. Looks like she'll take off running any day now. :)
What a cute little girl! She's so close to being able to get everywhere with her feet!
OK this is old news!!! I need some NEW stuff!!
Post a Comment