3.10.2008

monday shmonday

i just wrote an email to my friend ash with this subject line. that got me thinking. so of course why not blog about my thoughts for the world to know? ;)
first the bad news. i don't like monday. i don't hate it... i just don't like it. i can never get going after the weekend. a lot of people think of this day as a "fresh start" to the week. a day you can set some goals and get a few things accomplished. not me. i think i look forward to the weekend more than anything. i love having landen home. i don't want to shower. i don't want to make the bed. i don't want to think about making dinner. monday is usually jammie day for soph and i. so on this cold (but beautifully sunny) monday, it's a good thing i have some comfy, warm socks to get me through. they are my monday blue's.
i've been compiling a little list (man am i a list maker or what!?) of my fav youtube videos. that's definitely something i have to do on monday to get a smile. so (drumroll please) here are a good steady top ten in no particular order. hopefully these can help you through your monday too.
1. japanese soccer
2. human tetris
3. hahaha
4. flashmob
5. charlie bit me
6. orbitz
7. i pinch
8. dads
9. japanese game show
10. miss teen usa

ok and now the good news...(besides my top 10). everyone needs a little sunday in their lives. one of my favorite kick back days of the week.
sophie has a new crawling technique. it's called "grab as many goldfish as you can and make a run for it!"





5 comments:

Bryan and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh--the grab and run--how cute is she! I loved your email title because I feel the exact same way.

brenna said...

I agree... That picture of Sophie is adorable!

Kelly said...

Your youtube list is great. I needed some laughs yesterday :) I feel the same way about Mondays.

allegra said...

yay, i'm in! :) sophie has gotten so much bigger since the last {pic} ive seen of her! she is just too cute.. i love all your scrapbook pages/collages of pictures you put on your blog. simply adorable.

Meredith said...

I love your socks! Perfect for hangin' in on a Monday AM. I got an ab workout watching these videos, too funny. Sophie is one sneaky babe with the fish hanging out of her fists.