3.23.2008

happy easter

do you ever feel like you have nothing to write about for awhile and then all of a sudden you take like a hundred pictures in a weekend and have lots to share? i guess that's what i'm doing again. we've never had such a busy easter weekend... but so fun. it was complete with a baby shower, easter egg hunt/brunch, egg dying with friends, an easter concert, church, and of course a delish easter feast followed by games. wow!

soph was looking especially girly today in her new easter dress (thanks mom) and giant bow. a girl's gotta have accessories!


at "the hunt" {yes in boston you are still bundled up at easter}

soph knocked em dead at her first easter egg hunt. she got three eggs and successfully fell asleep in the car ride home. picking up those eggs is hard work!


she was pretty excited about those eggs...


yes we died eggs and then forced our children into a "naked leg" make shift photo shoot.


don't know how calvin felt about it but you can see what sophie thinks...


we breed 'em cute over here on the east coast...

6 comments:

Bryan and Ashley said...

Those pictures are adorable!!! I love her Easter dress and how excited she was with her egg finds! And I'm laughing because my cousins in San Diego have pictures of their beach trip this weekend posted...and you have pictures in winter coats. Gotta love the difference.

Jill said...

She is such a girly girl!! Those are bare legs, not "naked" legs and you gotta love the rolls!! Sophie's crinkled nose and all out smile is a crack up!

Gretchen said...

I can't believe I missed Soph's biggest bow ever! If there is one sunday to come early to Easter is it. Little girls in their dresses are so much more fun than boys in sweaters. Did you blow out those eggs or just kiss them for the picture?

Stephanie said...

SOOOOO CUUTE!!!! I guess we neglected all the 'fun' stuff for Easter this year. Hopefully Hyrum won't be psychologically damaged from no eggs! We'll just make it good next year.

C. Houghton said...

I can not believe how stinkin cute Soph is. Her cute little grin is just amazing! She has so much personality!
Love love all the pictures!

kami said...

she is THE cutest! she looks super excited!