3.09.2008

the bash

phew... i seriously have to take a breath after yesterday! my birthday was so much fun thanks to my amazing husband and awesome girlfriends! k i know this is going to be picture overload (once again) but i got photoshop elements from my mom, so of course i had to try it out all day. loving it!

landen covered super yummy breakfast, lunch, and dinner for me. my nikon d40x fund has started... so beware of what my future brings! so excited! we went to the olive garden with all of our good friends and back to our house for more "celebrations." really... you can only imagine the things my friends do for me.



dinner, fondant cake and ice cream, a pinata filled with my favorite CANDY, these are the culprits...
so looking forward to my "spa day" they got me! thanks to everyone for making my day so special. i'm so lucky to have the family and friends that i do!

11 comments:

C. Houghton said...

Love all of your pictures! I am so jealous at how creative you are haha.
Hope you had a great birthday - from the blog & pictures looks as if you did!

Meredith said...

So much fun! I hope you had a great birthday. I loved being together as couples/mini-families. Emerson and Sophie are totally BFF!

Krissi said...

I'm so glad you had a happy one! We were thinking about you!

Bryan and Ashley said...

Cute pictures and cute birthday girl! I'm glad you had such a great day!!!

kiley said...

Happy Birthday. It looks like your day was really fun. And your hair looks super cute short!

Liz said...

cute! we definitely have to play on photoshop together...wait, first i have to buy it. i'm glad we got to celebrate together!

Jennie said...

i think some day i might hire you to do scrapbooking for my fam.....how do you feel about that? so glad your b-day was as fun for you as it was for the rest of us :D

kami said...

wow what a fun birthday! i'm glad it was so fun!!

KIM D said...

Happy BIRTHDAY! March is the BEST...my birthday's coming up & i think that i'm going to have to come back for the festivities. you ladies are too much! i miss it!!!

Kelly said...

Good job on all of your layouts/pages! and a happy late birthday to you too :)

Navarro's said...

I love the top ten, and was so glad to see that lint licker made the list. Hope you had a great birthday cause we had so much fun. What the french toast I feel like i havent seen you in forever.