2.28.2008

consumed

something has been consuming all of my time the past two days. it's actually been kind of nice with the freezing snowy weather. nothing like staying inside, watching a little american idol, and doing a PUZZLE! i finally finished. only one piece missing... not too shabby for our house. now i can get something accomplished.
and of course a few other things have been a little time consuming as well...
our crawling machine loves to follow mom all over the house


to see soph's beau click here

4 comments:

Liz said...

congrats on finishing the puzzle! next time i come over i'm going to mess it up so we can do it again! ha.

kami said...

wow! way to go...i don't think i've ever done a puzzle in my life (except for those easy baby puzzles, haha). that takes a lot of patience! what was the puzzle of?

Gretchen said...

5:14am?? Sleep nursing most likely. Why?
I LOVE puzzles. I'm dedicating 5 years to it when I turn 63.

Gretchen said...

Oh now I get it. I will have to fix that. The real time was 8am but that isn't much better.