this has been a long time coming at our house. but i think she's finally starting to get the hang of it! usually she is much more interested in standing and walking. we might just bypass this stage all together.
then as if she hadn't made me a proud mama already, she decided to sit back up after crawling around! our big girl!
OH my goodness! The end goal was dental floss! I choked on my cereal when I saw that. So funny. I wonder if you send that in to Landen's professors, maybe he could get some bonus points.... :) Go Soph!
6 comments:
i love her breathing! such hard work! yay!!
Congratulations. Brett and I think she's going to be a hit at dances doing 'the worm.' It's SO CUTE. I can't wait until Hyrum can crawl too.
i love that you have her crawling after floss! is her dad going to be a dentist or what?
OH my goodness! The end goal was dental floss! I choked on my cereal when I saw that. So funny. I wonder if you send that in to Landen's professors, maybe he could get some bonus points.... :)
Go Soph!
So great! She's getting soo big!
Okay she totally is doing the worm :) hahaha! I love it!
Post a Comment