so i was totally wrong about the 99th post. i somehow had some drafts sneak in on the count. i think i'm now on 96. getting closer. you just wait for the big 100th post though- it's going to be good! i'm kind of happy though because i have some more pictures and thoughts to share before i'm really ready for that huge step!sophie was sick all day. she threw up twice and then fell off the bed for the second time. yes i'm a bad mom. she was in the middle of the bed, i stepped away for two seconds to grab her bottle and she decided to barrel roll after me. i kind of caught her on the end of both times right when she hits, and they are more like slow motion. i guess she wouldn't get so hysterical if i didn't scream every time something bad happens. whoops! some days are just long. but i did get to end it with some pilates/american idol watching/cookie eating (which cancels out the pilates)/girl time. that always makes it better!
i never posted this picture after christmas but i love it. i love the history and the memories that go along with four generations. i love my grandma and my mom. they are such beautiful people and i hope i can be just like them. i'm grateful we could all spend time together to be able to take this.
10 comments:
we're ALL bad moms one day or another...at least you haven't lost your child--yet! At least the L-O-N-G day ended on a great NOTE--hee, hee American Idol, get it?!?
Those long days at home can be tough... And when you feel like you're very possibly failing at your job of being Supermom it doesn't help. AIden rolled off the bed when he was TWO MONTHS old and scared me to death (no, I didn't manage to catch him because I walked away to do laundry). Glad to know you could improve your outlook with some down time and sugar!
oh how i love you for sending me an invite even if i was too far off my game to send you my email! LOVE the four generation shot...so precious!
That is such an adorable picture. I am going to have to copy you when my baby comes!
I think it is funny when you write that you are a bad mom when everyone can totally tell you are such a fun great mom.
i hope sophie's feeling better - sorry you had a hard day...when i'm a mom and can relate, you can call me on those tough days :) and i'll know what you mean...i love how you did pilates and eat cookies, don't you love that? haha.
I bet she will get into a lot more trouble when she can crawl! btw, i love the monkey lips picture!
I forgot to ask, how are the 250 foam hearts going?
Alright I made the cut! Poor sick Soph. I wonder if getting the crap scared out of you clears your sinuses? Boston fell of the bed and the couch. Roe hasn't fallen yet but he will, I'm giving him plenty of opportunities. Kidding, kidding. Side note- I heard of a couples group who were against having children and their group name was No Kidding. Cute huh? Cute and weird. Who does that?
Not everyone can be supermom ALL the time. I had 5 generations of all first born daughters on my mom's side until April of last year when my great-grandmother passed away but we were able to get a picture when my oldest daughter was little & it's a picture we will treasure forever! These pictures are great to have. We now have 4 generations like you & should for sure take a picture and post as you did for the memories later on that we'll have.
It's amazing how much more you appreciate your mom (and generations back of mothers) in your family after you have your own daughter! Don't you just love having a girl!?
Post a Comment