ok i have a serious confession to make. i officially watched 8 hours of
the office last night. 8 hours!? i really didn't think that was possible. i actually got a ton of primary stuff done during the day and then landen and i started watching around 7:30. we have netflix and have 9 hours of "online watching" every month. which we have barely ever used before. i decided i didn't want to waste it this month. but unfortunately there aren't many good movies on there to choose from except tv seasons. i mean who doesn't love
the office? we've always just watched random episodes, but this time i watched season 2 in order. ok i was totally addicted to the plot line and had to see what happened to jim and pam! no wonder america was addicted! ok i just had to get that out of my system. (it actually was fun but i don't know if i want that to happen again).

the bad part is i'm sick... again. fifth time in five months. so i got up this morning and started writing down all the days i've been sick (thanks to my blog). i really want to know if there is something wrong with me. my average is getting sick every 22 days. so i stayed up all night watching
the office when i probably should have been taking care of myself. no wonder i'm always sick...haha. pathetic.
i have to share this picture of soph. she woke up like this the other morning- morning hair and all. i love my cheezer!

4 comments:
I swear by Zicam. It doesn't get rid of symptoms but if you start taking it right after you realize you are getting a cold it helps cut down on how long your cold is. When my son was born I was kept getting these three week long colds. You just can't function that way. Zicam cut them down to a week! I keep some in my cabinet and any time I feel a cold come on I pull it out.
hey thanks! yeah i'm having a hard time wanting to print them out because it's going to be SO expensive but i'm trying to justify it - if i do it later, it'll just be even more expensive! so we'll see...i'm thinking i'm going to do the ones of travis & i as 8X8 and then i'll do our baby book 12X12 - save on cost a little w/ the 8X8! thanks again for the info!
That is the only way to watch a series! And The Office is so much better to watch in order. I had to convince my family of that. PS Now that I have played with the sites you sent me I feel like I am in such a debt to you. I am having so much fUn! Thanks again!
ok this is SUCH a funny pic...the soph i know and love. haha
Post a Comment